All women know that periods can come in the most inconvenient moments – like when you are planning a vacation, have an important meeting and many others. This is why many women would like to find a way to make their period come faster. Although this is a natural process and it is hard to control, there are certain ways to achieve it safely, you just have to plan carefully. Some of them are more efficient than others as you can see in your list of suggestions.
If you succeeded in the long journey of finding you soul mate, than you probably already know that finding love and keeping that love alive are two different things. While relationships take work, there should also be an ease to them. The things we talk about with our partner can either steer us in the direction of success or can leave us heading for splits-ville. For some couples, conversation comes naturally, but if you find yourself needing a little help in that field, here are 10 great topics to talk about with your partner to ensure a meaningful, happy relationship.
1. Hobbies and Interests
These are great topics to talk about in the beginning of a relationship because they are lighthearted conversation starters but also are a great way to gauge someone’s lifestyle and habits to see if they’re compatible with yours. Talk about sports, TV and movies, and find out how your partner spends their weekends and free time.
2. Achievements and Defining Moments
Knowing what accomplishments your partner is most proud of can provide insight into what defines them in their own eyes. Also, sharing these memories with your partner can be a bonding experience and help you build respect for one another.
3. Childhood and family
Childhood memories and upbringing can be great conversation starters, especially fond memories and stories, and tell you what shaped your partner into the person they are today, providing a greater level of understanding between you and your partner.
4. Life Goals
In order for people to achieve their goals in life, they must have people who support them so talk to your partner about career, financial, and lifestyle goals and ensure that you each want to support one another in those goals.
5. Fears and Insecurities
Sharing your fears and insecurities with your partner shows that you feel safe being vulnerable with your partner and builds trust and intimacy.
6. Past Relationships
While this can be a tricky subject, this topic can reveal if someone is easy-going and understanding or can reversely reveal a jealous or possessive side. It’s also important to discuss how you and your partner feel about remaining friends with past lovers. This can be a great subject for the truth or dare game (read here).
7. Politics and Religion
Agreeing with your partner is not necessarily crucial to maintaining a happy relationship but it is necessary that the two of you can discuss them respectfully and without anger or taking differences personally.
8. Family Ties
Your partner’s family could eventually become your family. Having a partner that doesn’t get along with their family could potentially be inviting that conflict into your own life so try to understand each others’ relationships with family. Find out what to expect at family gatherings.
9. Marriage, Commitment, and Children
If you’ve always wanted marriage and children, finding out late in a relationship that your partner does not want marriage or children can be a difficult experience. Make sure you two are on the same page relatively early.
10. The Future
Plans and goals for the future as a couple can be one of the most fun and inspiring things to discuss. Talking about places you’d like to travel and where you see yourselves in 5 and 10 years allows you to decide if you envision yourself a part of your partner’s future.
- Irrational ambition to loose weight very rapidly. And when that does not happen planned murderous pace, causing breakage disappointment, and even weight gain. Those who enter the process diet must understand that it is impossible to predict how the body will react to the diet. There are many parameters that determine the rate of weight loss, amount pack on the pounds and how long it will take. For example, age determines, as we have more diets in the past so the body slow down weight loss. Every diet created sometime during the stop weight loss diet. Never Give Up, Body feel a decrease calories consumed, checking if everything was all right and so stop the decline. Then the weight loss renewable.
- Diet is a negative thing, it’s hard, feeling shortage and deprivation. Wrong! Some people think diet should avoid eating delicious food and the food you love. This mistake! If you can give up a certain dish, despite not diet ate it occasionally. To deprive him completely. You should consult your dietitian how to integrate it in the diet. Of course, diet is done correctly and in a healthy and there is no reason to hunger, deprivation and poverty.
- Unrealistic expectation, for example wanting to look like a male model or a model after a diet. Too bad, but it probably will not happen. Those who lost weight, looks great. Healthy, young and fresh. But to become a model? Not sure.
- Many people think that – I just finished the diet and can go back to eating as before. A big mistake. This is a sure recipe for an increase in the weight back and more with the addition … Diet is a lifestyle for life. Ambition must be to adopt a new way of life diet and permanent. Must work on the thought that this time – it all and act accordingly.
- Many think – who trains regularly – can eat everything. Wrong! Sports diet negative calorie balance are the conditions required for success in weight loss and health.
- Many think – I do not have time and desire for physical activity and sport so instead I’ll cut some more calories. A serious mistake. To succeed in losing weight and changing your lifestyle is also a duty to do sports and diet.
- When you’re on a diet the food you eat should not be tasty. The opposite – to succeed on a diet must eat delicious food that you love and yet healthy, lean and nutritious. There are endless recipes lean and suitable food.
- Diet leads to social isolation – you can not go out with friends, you can spend as much as everyone else. Not true. It is possible and it is possible. Today there is every restaurant, cafe and pub food diet healthy and thin. Even events that you can choose tasty food and true.
- I can do the diet alone without professional help. A big mistake. Many think that if they know any diet and counting calories alone is enough. So it is really not. Automotive and food type important time – when to eat what and amounts of food at every meal diet is essential to the success. All this only registered dietitian can accommodate you.
- You need to weight every day. Nothing frustrates it. Weight changes are being felt every day. Daily weighing can lead to disappointment and break the diet. The diet should be weighed once a week during the day, at the same time and use the same weight.
So How to make your period stop?
You may want to stop your period because it is your birthday the following day, you have planned a special night with your boyfriend or husband or for any other special occasion. It becomes very difficult to enjoy yourself because you are bleeding and experiencing a lot of cramps. To stop your period for a day or for some hours you can use the following methods:
Take Ibuprofen. Take an Ibuprofen four times a day on a full stomach and your periods will disappear and enjoy a very relaxed day. Make sure to stick on the dosage for a day but do not take the medicine on daily basis. It is also important to consult a doctor before taking too much of ibuprofen to stop your periods. By the way, Ibuprofen is a great medication for curing constipation.
How to make your period stop by Natural ways. This will not completely stop the flow, but it will make it lighter. Drink a lot water, this helps flush things out of the body faster and also lightens the periods. A cold shower contracts the muscles hence stopping the flow for some time. Drink several glasses of juice. Exercise, this makes the flow faster hence it will take a shorter period of time to dry. Take a lot of fruits to increase the number of vitamins in your body. Green beans are also known to lighten your periods and can even stop in some women.
Drink gelatin. Gelatin stops your period for some hours. Mix a packet of gelatin with water and take it very quickly. This will stop your periods for a period of about three hours.
Drink vinegar. Add two spoonful of vinegar in a glass of water. Take it three times a day when you on period for better results. It may not necessarily stop the period fully but it will slow the flow.This may have the opposite effect and make your period come earlier…
How to make your perios stop by consuming Alcohol. Alcohol stops your periods for a number of hours. However, it is a limited method or not reliable because not everybody takes alcohol and also you cannot take alcohol every other time you want to stop your periods.
Hide it. Use menstrual cups to hide your periods if you want to engage in sex or go swimming. The cups are fixed just above the cervix and catches any liquid preventing it from escaping. Tampons can also be used to absorb blood. A cup or tampon can stay up to twelve hours hence performing the purpose efficiently for that period.
Lemon. A tip mostly from aged people but do not ignore it, it works. Suck a piece of lemon and you will witness your period stopping for some time.
Use birth control. Skip the placebo pill and continue with the normal pills. This will enable you skip your periods. In case of unpleasant effects consult your doctor.
How to make your period stop permanently. Visit your doctor and get advice if you want to go for a long term solution. An injection known as Depo Provera will stop your periods for a period of one to two years. The injection is received on a regular basis as instructed by your doctor. Surgical options to stop periods permanently are also available. They include, hysterectomy, womb removal, and removal of the womb lining. These operations are very risky because it can make pregnancy complicated or completely impossibl
Addiction to potent narcotic painkillers or narcotic abuse is one of the major medical problems prevalent in the society. A lot of medicines are available that are used for relieving pain but people get addicted…